Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stocks and Sideways

The Associated Press just reported that "stocks move sideways in midday trading." I won't provide a link because it will be dead soon. (The link, that is, not the market.)

I wonder if the AP writer was thinking, perhaps subconsciously, of a line from the movie Sideways. The market today is "quaffable, but far from transcendent."

That reminds me of another way to celebrate the rally/cure the market blues:



UPDATE FOR DEALBREAKER READERS: Sorry folks, that's all I said in this item. Click here for more blog items. Click here if you want to buy my book. Click here if you want to buy some great chocoloate.

© 2007 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

-----------

Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site.

Labels: