Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Redesigning Business Week

I'm looking forward to seeing the newly redesigned Business Week, since my alma mater redesigned itself not long before I flew the coop in 2004.

The changes being wrought by the new editor in chief, as described by Mediaweek, are interesting, but one caught my eye.

Seems that the Personal Finance section is being renamed "Personal Business." That just happens to be the name that the section had when it was created in the early Eighties.

One thing that is not clear is whether text will be sacrificed for art. That has been the trend during each redesign for many years.

© 2007 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

Digg my article

-----------

Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site, gary-weiss.com.

Labels: ,