Monday, December 17, 2007

About Those Ads

I just saw a similar item in Talking Biz News, so I decided to do the same thing: On Jan. 1 this humble bloggie joins the Forbes.com network of business and financial blogs. That explains the two handsome ads, referring to same, that you see on this blog.

Apparently there is some ad revenue sharing that goes along with this. Presumably this will improve my current advertising revenues, which are well up into the two figures a month. I have always said that blogging would have been an excellent source of income in the 17th Century.

© 2007 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

Digg my article

-----------

Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site, gary-weiss.com.