Thursday, May 19, 2016

Did You Know That Gary Weiss Speaks?


Yes, he does, or to put it another way, I do.

My well-received speaking engagements have spanned many topics, from media bias in the Middle East to Ayn Rand. I've spoken before New York Stock Exchange attorneys on naked short-selling, and I've been on a panel of the North American Securities Administrators Association discussing securities arbitration. Venues have ranged from a college in Texas to Washington to a senior center in Riverdale.

One topic that interests me greatly is weight-loss surgery. I've written twice on the subject, once for Money Magazine and more recently, on the long-term complications, for The New York Times. So if anyone needs a speaker on that, from the patient perspective, I'm you're man.

© 2016 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

Labels: